Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Get Under My Skin *


I have a real obsession with thigh highs, fishnet, pantyhose, and liquid latex.  I love the feeling of being touched with out actually letting my partner touch me.  It take tease and denial to a whole new level.  Feeling my pet caress my my body but never letting him have a taste of my sweet flesh is enough to make any slave crazy.

I also love the rip away.  You start with a small hole and just allow yourself to wide open.  Your second skin being stripped away to reveal the real you.  Allowing this now drooling little fuck puppet to have a taste of his Queen.  He knows it makes him special and he acts accordingly.  His gratitude is present through every careful movement he makes.  He asks permission and follows direction,  He is a good boy!

I'd love for you to be my good boy... Wouldn't you?

Love this story? Find more hot sex stories just like it at The Kinky Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment