Saturday, February 21, 2015

Maid Service - Part 2


The excitement on his face was just perfect.  My new sissy pet and I were going to have a ton of fun together.  I had him strip out of his stuffy business suit and get into his new number.  What a sexy little slut! 
I went to the master bath to get myself a little more comfortable and to get my much needed supplies.  I emerged in a black leather under bust corset, my usual thigh highs, heels, and a big bed strap on.  Mr.Cunningham's mouth dropped.  He looked in shock, but didn't shy away.  To my surprise, he dropped to his knees and begged to taste my cock!  I pushed that shiny red dick to his puckered lips and let him give my dick a big wet kiss.  This was not his first time!
He slobbered and sucked my cock like a fucking pro.  I thrust my hips and fucked this faggots mouth until his eyes watered.  Now he need to assume a better position.  I had him lie on his back and put his legs over my shoulders.  He begged for me to fuck him!  He took every inch of my hard cock, moaning and screaming like a woman.  He looked down and watched my cock disappear inside of him over and over again.  
I'd love to tell you if I let him cum, but that will have to wait for a hot phone sex call.

No comments:

Post a Comment