Saturday, February 7, 2015

Nothing Like a Warm Mouth


His morning wood was calling my name.  I licked my lips as I slid my fingers under the waistband of his boxers.  His cock sprung out at me, rock hard and throbbing.  My pussy juice from the night before was dried on his shaft.  I needed to taste him.
Wrapping my warm, wet lips around his mushroom head, he let out a sleepy groan.  I flicked my tongue softly over the head, tickling his piss hole.  My pussy juice mixed with the taste of his cock skin make my pussy ached for him all over again.  I opened my mouth wider and slowly took him into my mouth.  His moans grew as he began to wake up.  I looked up in his eyes just as I took his whole shaft down my throat.  
He smiled at me as he put his hand on the back of my head.  Gripping my hair he pushed my head down further onto his now throbbing shaft.  Slurping and sucking, my eyes began to water as I gagged on his big dick.  I felt his balls on my chin as my throat tightened up around him.  
He put his head back into the pillow as I tasted the first drops on pre cum.  I knew it wouldn't be long until I got my prize. His salty sweet cum was my goal and I was hungry for it.  I squeezed and tickled his full balls with my mouth full of cock.  He let out one last, deep moan as my mouth filled with his juice.  I pulled his cock out of my warm mouth and a stream of cum followed.  
Morning head is his favorite way to wake up.  Its also my favorite way to start the day.
1-888-313-7155

No comments:

Post a Comment